"As a man thinketh, so is he or so does he become" (Proverbs 23:7). This verse in the Bible tells us very plainly that the way we think is important.
But even more, the way we think about our life has the power to CREATE our very life!
Mindsets are very important: set your mind on higher things, on right things!
"Be transformed by the entire renewal of your mind" (Romans 12:1-2).
We must put off the old way of thinking and believing and train our minds to agree with God's Word!
We need to constantly have a FRESH mental attitude. What goes on inside you - in your thoughts, expectations, and spoken words has the POWER to determine how long you will be in the wilderness.
Choose to be a person of purpose! And watch out for these 5 common obstacles...
1) Wrong beliefs about what is possible.
2) Wrong thinking and negativity.
3) Satan will tell you lies.
4) No positive vision.
5) Not seeing with eyes of faith.
The same old thinking will always produce the same old results. To overcome the obstacles, we must do more than choose a new mindset and attitude, we must SPEAK it out!
To begin changing your thinking right now, make these declarations with me!
(1) My future is NOT based on my past or my present. I will choose to look BEYOND where I came from and BEYOND where I am now.
(2) God has a good plan for my life.
I choose to praise God today for what is possible through Him. He will do great things in me.
(3) I will be responsible for my life, I will trust in God, and I will believe He can do the impossible.
(4) I will decide now to be anti-fragile when trouble comes. I will not remain in the wilderness but will keep moving towards my Promised Land!
(5) I will anchor my hope in Christ and submit my soul to His leadership. I will remind myself that my destiny and future lies securely in Christ.
List the areas of your life where you need to grow up or mature and what you can do to change them.
Get your copy of my FREE GIFT, The Happiness Test to discover areas you need to mature. This is a self-awareness exercise I use with all my coaching clients when they begin and you can get your copy right now...
Then, create a system of accountability with a friend and work together to mature in your attitudes, faith, and mindset.
I promise that your life will change for the better!