- encouragement, inspiration, prayer
- accountability, brain-storming, increased motivation
- a safe place to process any negative mindsets or obstacles
- a no-shame, no-guilt, no-fear place to discover the life you want
- a fresh, hopeful, big picture look at your life
- opportunity to rediscover your core values and passions
- your own focused, intuitive listener
- renewed hope, more courage, and confidence
A life coach helps to equip, encourage, and empower you to gain confidence and clarity. You really can change your life through coaching!
To request your FREE introductory session, please contact me today. Don’t wait – this is your time!
Coaching can happen in person, by phone, or by Skype. International clients like Skype so we can see each other while we talk.
Payment is due by the 5th of the month for sessions the same month.
Sozo Life Packages:
Starter Package – 6 months
Discovery Package – 9 months
Transformation Package – 12 months
Group Life Coaching is also available for groups of 5-10 and involves a lower cost per session for individuals wanting to test drive coaching and still get excellent results.
Both Individual and Group Coaching Clients are offered Email and Text Support, Prayer Ministry Support, Accountability, and Brief Support Calls scheduled when needed (as time allows).
Yes, while my life coaching is strictly for women only, I speak to both women and men. I love speaking to churches, businesses, and community groups who are seeking to grow and achieve their vision!
Contact me today and request a speaker packet.
All my Coaching and Speaking is based on Biblical principles and supported by prayer. Father God loves helping us grow, remove hindrances in our life, and succeed at the dreams He has placed in our hearts!
With Him, there is always hope! No problem or issue is too much for Him to handle. I find that He speaks very clearly about what you need and always directs us forward. I love the verse, “We have this hope as an anchor for our soul.” (Hebrews 6:19)